Thursday, August 4, 2011

TOMORROW

Jay and I are heading down to Charlotte, NC to check out a venue for our wedding. The Morehead Inn. My parents have already been there and say it’s great. I can’t wait to see it for myself. I think it looks and sounds perfect!!!
We're gonna check out this sitting room. And all the oriental rugs in there...
And this staircase. Seems quite Southern and charming. It'll feel like home!
The entire Inn and grounds are available at a one great price. The party could be indoor and outdoor! I really like that idea. Sometimes it's nice to step outside for a bit of fresh air during a party. And I really like the size of the Inn. It’s small enough to feel intimate but large enough to accommodate up to 250 guests; we’re not having that many people but it’s nice to know we won’t be cramped. I love all the furniture, rugs, gardens, and details. Can't wait to check it out this weekend. Pretty much just can't wait to get out the city!

4 comments: