Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Monday

After a weekend with my family and Jay exploring Charlotte, I have the deepest feelings of satisfaction, appreciation and love. My family and my future husband mean everything to me. Meeting the pastor that is going to marry us and standing in St. Luke’s with Jay was a wonderful experience and I’m so excited for the next several months. All morning I've been a bit starry eyed. A feeling that has become more common place since getting engaged. This is how my coffee seemed this morning. And there is no project at work that could ruin my mood today!

3 comments:

  1. Too bad there's not a "like" button on blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! If that were the case I would "like" every photo on your blog! I love keeping up with you, Kris, and Laird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete