Monday, August 22, 2011

Happiness is…

Having my mom in town. Spending a quiet morning in Georgetown together. Laughing, catching up, and having fun!
Shopping for my wedding dress with my Mom and Liz at Hitched. It was a dream. Loved being with them and sharing that magical moment!
Post dress shopping brunch at Peacock Café. Brainstorming, laughing, and dining with my two favorite people.
I’m still smiling. I hated seeing my mom go! But it’s OK. She and my dad are coming back up on Sept. 10th & 11th! Can’t wait. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!! And wasn't the cool breeze in DC this morning awesome?! I'm ready for fall!

4 comments:

  1. Awww... wish I could've been there for the dress shopping! Hope there are pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow we didn't get any pitcures in the shop. we totally forgot! can you believe that? but i'll go back and i'll get a photo or two the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you had a perfect day, but I'm a little sad I wasn't there. Please let me meet you in Charlotte for some planning thing even if it's tiny. I promise to behave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Laura! For sure! We'll be in Charlotte several times I'm sure. There is a tasting at our reception site in January...maybe we could meet up for that? That would be fun! I'll let you know when the Morehead Inn decides on a date for that! :)

    ReplyDelete