Wednesday, August 10, 2011

good feelings

It took some time, but the wedding excitement is here! I was of course excited when we got engaged, but it was hard to imagine the reality of the situation. Now I get it! We booked the church which has set all the other wheels in motion. At this point, I’m happily looking at options and daydreaming about what our wedding will be like. So far, my imagination has something very wonderful in mind. I’m sort of bubbling over with ideas and happy thoughts currently. Not in a crazy “bridezilla” way, but in a “this is really happening” way. It’s a peaceful high. Bottom line, I feel pretty great! I’m going to try and keep my feet on the ground as much as possible. I am going to keep calm, and remind myself it’s only a wedding.
I love this image. It reminds of William & Kate. And that’s always a good thing. I stayed up late last night watching a special on William & Kate, AND THEN (Dude Where's My Car reference) a special on Harry came on. How was I suppose to go to bed? Those people over at the TV network knew what they were doing with that line-up. They had me hooked for 2 hours. But hey, it’s OK. I haven’t sat and watched 2 hours of TV in months. It was awesome.

1 comment: