Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Get Ready

I’ve got some before after photos that I haven't been sharing. Lots of them. It's so crazy to look at the photos I took when we first moved in. We really have come a long way. Here’s a  sneak peek of the before and afters I've got coming. First up, our bathroom. This before photo was taken when we first moved our stuff in. We basically had to pile everything we had into the bathroom because we were painting and re-carpeting the rest of the house. Lovely isn't it? Looks like an episode of Hoarders or something. If you ever thought that we did everything right, think again...
And here’s where we are today.
What we did: Obviously, moved all the stuff out. Painted the walls, painted the ceiling, painted the cabinets, added new door knobs, added a new towel rack, painted the bathroom door, added a shower curtain, took down the old mirror and added a new one, installed a storage shelf over the toilet, and refinished the medicine cabinet. You can’t see the medicine cabinet here or the new towel rack, but maybe I’ll post on that later. The only thing we have left to do is replace the light fixture. And that’s on our to-do list this week. We already bought the light, so all we have left to do is install it. Then I’ll post about it and then we’ll be done with the bathroom! I can cross this entire room off our to-do list. Until I want to re-do it in six months….

1 comment: