Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Off Topic

OK – I could post about our wonderful Florida vacation, the beautiful wedding we went to, or the upcoming in weekend in NC, which has turned into a family gathering…however, that would take a lot of time and a lot of pictures. I may recap what’s been happening with Jay and me next week, but this week is slammed. So for now, I leave you with this image. Another inspiring outfit from Kate Middleton. Seriously, she hits a home run every time. And Prince William is looking as dashing and sweet as ever.

But seriously, what is Mrs. Obama wearing? What is that pink and blue combo? She is always daring, which is great, but sometimes it comes off looking like she isn’t quite sure what she's doing. She does however, have the market cornered for first ladies with bare arms and bright colors. No disrespect, but I do scartch my head at her outfits sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment