Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Almighty Transportation

Hallelujah! I have a found an airline that doesn't feel like a death trap. Virgin America, thank you for making me feel comfortable and relaxed while flying through the air at 30,000 feet.  Your interior design, courteous staff, leather seats, deluxe TV screens, snacks, and adult beverages made our 5 hour flight pleasant. And I barely noticed any turbulence. I don’t know how you do it Virgin America, but keep up the good work.


















And tell your competitors they need to get a clue. I probably spent $60 extra bucks on the plane between the movies and drinks. I would do this on any airline that offered such goods. I think it would be easy for other airlines to be more profitable if they had a better product. Hello! It’s not rocket science is it? You need to sell something that’s worth selling. A+ Virgin America. You restored my faith in the notion that air travel can be something other than a nightmare.
And National Car Rental, I’ve got a few positive remarks for you too. I love picking out my own car from the lot. I love it even more when the lot we reserved was sold out and we were told to pick any car from the “premium”, "members only" lot. Free upgrade? Thanks! Instead of a regular midsize sadan, Jay and I got to cruise through Sonoma in a sweet sports car. The 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I’ve been slightly intrigued by their commercials. Jeff Bridges is selling that car and making it sound awesome. And after spending the weekend with the car, I can say, I want one! It felt sporty, luxurious, roomy, practical, and fun. I even liked the white. And the black and tan leather interior and XM radio were another bonus.

All in all, our travels went very well this past trip. Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment