Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royally Adorable

OK – I’ve managed to contain myself thus far, but can’t do it any longer. Prince William’s wedding is on Friday morning and I can’t wait! I have a slight history with Prince William. Here are the highlights from our brief history. First, my mom and Princess Diana were pregnant at the same time. William and I were born just a few weeks apart. We were also engaged several months apart. William studied Art History and he has a proven love of brunettes. Also, on the  Myers-Briggs personality test, I am an INFP, which is rumored to be the same personality type as the late (and great [astonishing]), Diana. She was really something! I think she is a great role model. Lovely.

According to Wikipedia : INFPs focus much of their energy on an inner world dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics. They seek an external life that is in keeping with these values. Loyal to the people and causes important to them, INFPs can quickly spot opportunities to implement their ideals. They are curious to understand those around them, and so are accepting and flexible except when their values are threatened. Notable INFPs may include Princess Diana, George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Audrey Hepburn, Richard Gere, Albert Schweitzer, Isabel Myers and J.K. Rowling.[3]

But I’m getting off track here. Is it a coincidence I have the same personality type as Diana? I don’t think so. It’s obvious William would have be keen on me. Keen, that seems more British, right? Hope you’re picking up the slight sarcasm and slight sincerity in all these statements.
J

Anywho, I want to send my congratulations to the couple! I really think William is a gentleman and was raised with a good head on his shoulders. And I wish Kate luck with the wedding and I wish her happiness, strength and self-possession in her dealings with her new family.
I love these photos! Classic and charming. I’ll be taking notes Friday morning for Jay and my big day! The only person I adore more than William – Jay Ellsworth (my own prince!!) Sorry for the cheesiness there, but sometimes I do feel like I won the man lottery. Just like Kate!  


No comments:

Post a Comment