Thursday, September 1, 2011

A few of my favorite things

I was inspired by another blogger who listed some of her favorite things. Here are a few things I have been using for years. Literally. Years. I’m going back to middle school/high school for some of these things. Hey, if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. Right?

First, I've been using Clinique’s eye make-up remover forever.  I love how it works. I feel like it removes all my make-up while also moisturizing my eyes. It's also never irritated me eyes. Bonus, I love the color and the bottle. I just love the way it looks! 
I can’t remember the last time I did not have nail polish on my toes. Not kidding, I always have polish on my toes. Not sure why or how this developed, but I just like painted toes. I’m not fanatic about it or anything, I just always seem to get pedicures once a month; although sometimes I’ll go six weeks between. This is a little luxury that makes me feel relaxed. I generally get colors in the pink-to-burgundy range. I do switch it up sometimes, but not often.
This stuff is just awesome. Carmex. I use this every night before bed. Keeps lips super soft!
Best. Snack. Food. Ever. BBQ Baked Lays. If a bag of these are in our house, I cannot be stopped. Which is why we don’t get these often. Jay loves these too, so these bags really only last a couple days if we get them. My favorite are the single serving bags. That way, I can’t eat too many.
Halogen cardigans from Nordstrom. I have 5 of these in multiple colors. And I plan on getting a few more for the fall in some lovely jewel tones perhaps! They are durable, go great over cute tops for work, and aren’t too expensive. Love them. And I throw them in the washer and the dryer and they still seem like new. They’re great.

And last but not least, the Longchamp “Les Pliage” large tote bag. I’m on my second one in 3 years. First I had the “bilberry” one. I replaced that one last week with this new "deep red" one and love it! The new color fall colors they have out are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment